| We need more information|
This article is a stub.
You can help Gas Mask and Respirator Wiki by expanding it and adding more information to it.
The SAB mask was a Pirelli license mask used both by the army and by civilians.
Mask overview Edit
The SAB P43 was composed of a flat-moulded faceblank made of beige rubber, smooth on the inside and textured on the outside. To said faceblank, the following were attached:
- A threaded inlet at the chin with an inlet valve
- Two crimped eyepieces, 66mm wide, made of triplex glass
- Two exhale valves with identical housings, one for each cheek
- A 5-straps head harness, four of which were elastic
- A Tissot system made of black rubber, connecting the inlet to the eyepieces
early and late