I have four of these strange yellow filters. They look like GP-5 filters, but shipped in pairs, connected together. I have no idea what they were used for. If anyone can help me identify them, I would appreciate it. Note the small letters in the second photo, seems to be a chemical designation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.