If you're adding a new page to the wiki, please be sure to add the correct categories. Please also check that a relevant category doesn't already exist before you create a new one.
The country of origin should be referenced. This should be the full name of the country, in English, avoiding unnecessary political references or abbreviations.
- 日本 (non-English)
- Republic of Moldova (political reference)
- Nazi Germany (political reference)
- DPRK (abbreviation, political reference)
The general purpose of a gas mask, if known, should be noted.
- Military Gas Masks
- Child Gas Masks
- Civilian Gas Masks
- Dog Gas Masks
- Experimental Masks
- Casualty Gas Masks
Masks can take a few different forms, and have different mechanics.
- Full Face Masks (masks covering whole face with straps)
- Helmet Style Masks (masks covering whole face with a rubber hood rather than straps)
- Half Face Masks (masks covering only the nose and mouth)
If the mask has a historical context, this should be noted.
The filter thread of a mask should always be noted, if it has a threaded inlet.